Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

The Start Of The New Decade!

Blog Profile 2020

Kia orana, Kia Ora, Hola and hello my name is Kara and I am a year 7.  I attend Ruapotaka school and my teacher’s name is Mrs CARDOZA

I have 2 brothers ,1 sister and I have 7 cats, I live with my mum and dad and my culture is Cook island, Spanish, Maori. One of my hobbies are playing netball and my favourite subjects are maths and reading. What I like to do is play, talk to my friends and talk to my mum and dad about how my day was. My favourite foods are home made food and takeaways. My favourite colour is baby blue .

Thank you for reading my story
From Kara.

12 comments:

  1. Really great job on your new update profile for your blog. Well done kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you did a good job on your blog post. Is it fun having 2 brothers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Kara, woah I never knew you were part spanish. I surely am amazed about how many things I've learnt from your blog profile. So far what is the best home made food you've tasted?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on this blog profile, love the facts and what your favorite things are.
    Question, Do you wish you were the older sibling?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a good job kara keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Namaste Kara, That is interesting because I never knew you were Spanish,
    Anyways I have one question,
    What do you find diffcult in netball and how do you think you can be better?
    Regards: Sione

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi kara just wanted to say nice job on your first blog for 2020

    ReplyDelete
  9. good work kara, I hope you do more in 2020

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diego the 10th is here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kara, how are you. I like the colour baby blue, but my favourite colour is red. I hope you enjoy your new class.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi kara it's me leshar i know that we have'nt talk in a while but i love ur pic it reminds about that time when we were in the yr 3 block and i just want ot say thank you for being my friend and comming in my pool that was fun i wish we can do it angin and thank you!!!!
    from leshar

    ReplyDelete